Devforum Tab Name is "Creator Hub"

Hello,

I have noticed that the Roblox Developer Forum tab name is “Creator Hub” and not “DevForum”

It looks like the bug started around 1:55 PM CDT. (I’m not exactly sure)

Too reproduce the bug, use Google Chrome (I am running Version 113.0.5672.127) and go to DevForum.

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out. the title is now Creator Hub - Forums

4 Likes

Why did it change?
It sounds kinda worse in my opinion

9 Likes

Probably because it’s part of the Creator Hub now.

1 Like

Uh…
Sounds like a bad name to me anyway, but I can’t change this so…

2 Likes

I don’t see the big deal. You can always use tampermonkey to change the title tag but is it really that big of a deal?

Uuuh… what is that?…

Anyway, if they do rename it imagine the referencing to it as “The Creator Hub Forum”

The issue is that @Dede_4242 mainly uses his iPhone, and they don’t support extensions, and he might not know JavaScript which is the issue

2 Likes

Not a very catchy name “The Creator Hub Forum”, if Roblox does change it what about just “Forum - Creator Hub” or just “Creator Forum”. Roblox seems to have been trying to rebrand everything with “Develop” to “Create” as it’s more metaversy I guess?

I really don’t want this to actually happen… The Developer Forum is good enough LOL, plus we can shorten it to “devforum”.

2 Likes

It’s now Developer Forum | Roblox so don’t worry

5 Likes

Develop sounds more professional than create, why are they changing it? Even when they’re trying to attract older Players

[angelic music in backgorund]

4 Likes

Create and develop are synonyms, therefore sharing the same meaning. Don’t be butt-hurt over a name change.

2 Likes

Not exactly develop is when you make something but it can also be when you are upgrading or updating something too create is basically just making something nothing else there is more to the word developing then you think

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.