DevHelp - Free expert help from top developers

I think their referring to this.

Theirs millions of developers on Roblox, and theirs an API Site to, I don’t think only one developer who has been developing on Roblox for 3 years is the only way to get a good answer.

You can’t just keep dismissing people’s points and criticism, you should take them into consideration instead of trying to get people who are making constructive criticism to just go away out of your own neglection.

Didn’t see someone making Roblox chegg coming anytime soon

This all just seems really odd & shady. :grimacing:

Nothing is sus. He’s also the developer for the RoSound plugin, a really big plugin that survived the Roblox audio update.

Another wannabe helper.
First of all, there’s barely any staffs, and I doubt that they’ll help with complex functions and scripts that might take an hour for entirely free.

1 Like

Just because the OP created a successful plugin, doesn’t mean he is trusted.

As other people state, unknown devs on there and using dev-forum is better.

What’s this supposed to say?
Even if he made that, it can still be shady.

Now for this “helping server”, it seems extremely useless since there are TONS of other servers with a lot of people there to help you. Examples are:

RoDisc (#development-help)
HiddenDevelopers (#code-help)
RoDevs (#novice-scripting)

I am positive you’d get answers more quickly and efficiently from these servers.

And to help out people there, you just respond to other people’s questions. That’s literally how you become a helper in any of the servers listed above.

You can easily go to the channels in these servers and ask for help, even asking people to direct message you and help you privately with your issues.

1 Like

There are much better resources already existing, which have actually known Developers from our Community.

Anytime you see a post like this, suggesting they have “Top Developers”, automatically assume it’s a lie until you see actually valid evidence.

If you’re looking for an actual good Communities to help you, check out HiddenDevs, Roblox Studio Community, & Roblox OSS Community.