DevHub is Broken

I need a recipe from the DevHub but the link is not working, I think it is because I’m from the UK and Roblox is American.

DevHub Recipies: Learn Roblox Studio | Roblox Creator Documentation
Recipe I need: dijkstra-s-algorithm

Error: Oops!

I doubt that your location is the issue. I’m in the US and the link to Djkstra is broken for me too.

If I may ask, are you trying to make some sort of path-finding algorithm? Is that why you need the Djkstra recipe?

1 Like

Yes, and also the whitelisting players would be useful but they are all broken for me, location is usually the issue due to

You should probably submit a bug report about it

Dijkstra’s algorithm is one of those things that are really hard to grasp until you just tinker with them. It’s hard to explain it rather than simply showing.

This post was generously made by a user who wanted to show off not only Dijkstra, but other algorithms for pathfinding like A*. Their game where it is shown is still available. I highly recommend opening the game in studio and tinkering with the code.

This article on Wikipedia has a pseudocode section that does a good job of explaining the basic process of pathfinding through Dijkstra.