DevLog 1 》RoStats - Stats For You!

Are you considering using a backend framework? If yes or already, what are you going to use/using? (Flask, Django, Angular, net/http?)

1 Like
Nope!

“Question: A useful or an useful ? Answer: A useful . Although U is a vowel, the pronunciation of useful begins with a Y sound (yoos-ful) which is a consonant sound.” he was correct!

Tbh I’d use this as long it stays nice. I quit HD because it was toxic and the moderation was blatantly favored to those with high ranks.

3 Likes

im using flask for the framework

2 Likes

My mistake. I did not meant to write a “u”, although is what you are saying that this:

is still correct? No, it is not.

2 Likes

Hey man, i’m digital. I know we’ve had our differences but if you need any help just dm me.Good luck on this project either way

1 Like

angular is frontend by the way

2 Likes

Have you acquired the Rostats domain name?

1 Like

Just to clarify, you are not collecting anyone’s Roblox or Discord passwords correct?

1 Like

No I am not collecting anyone’s password for anything

1 Like

Perhaps I’m not understanding this very correctly, but will this website show information on EVERY developer on Roblox? You mentioned something about how well they build? Is this just a sign up type thing, or does it use some sort of API from robloxs site that can look at other developers without exact right to see their content? Heavily confused.

it doesn’t show stats for every developer - only ones who signed up. For more info about it heres my first post about the project. https://devforum.roblox.com/t/would-you-like-publicly-available-stats-about-roblox-developers/1022863

1 Like

Okay, I appreciate the response. I had thought that not every developer would like to see people stalking their progress or current development status, because that can be used against them heavily.

Wish you luck on this project.

2 Likes

What are all the possible skills to apply for?

currently, there is currently 8 skills a developer could get;

:scroll: Scripting
:building_construction: Building
:dancer: Animating
:hammer_and_pick: Modelling
:paintbrush: Art
:notes: Composing
:bookmark_tabs: Interfacing
:tshirt: Tailoring

More will probably be added.

3 Likes

This seems like a really cool concept! In all honestly I would not even mind if there were a few ads on the website because this is a really good idea. I hope you manage to release this soon! I can’t wait to see how useful this is going to be.

1 Like

I don’t see why not you should let players donate. Donations will really help support your website!

2 Likes

I’m glad to tell you guys that I have switched the framework of the website from Flask to Django. Django is WAY more secure and more suitable for the type of website I am making. :slight_smile:

Couple months later… I can already see this going to be a BIG help! :smiley:

1 Like

New DevLog is out - make sure to check it out: DevLog 2 》RoStats - Stats For You! - #2 by Bac_Stab

Hey Robloxians, RoStats has released! You can find the website by visiting https://www.rostats.info!

1 Like