Devlog #1 : The start | Leave feedbacks please!

Hello devforum members, I’m currently working on a detailed energy factory tycoon game. I started this project at the begining of this summer. And I still have way to go. But I progress a lot. By the way my game is about creating energy factory and grinding for better machines and special boosts (With prestiges, ore upgrades etc…)

Uptades

1)The start

This the first devlog of my project. I’m currently working on the mine mechanics and generator loops and I’m planning to add prestige feature after completing the generator loops and core mechanics, Here is some screenshots of my game:

This is how my game looks currently.

When it will be released?

To be honest , I dont know either but I’m guessing I could release it next summer.

This is the current map, This image will change after every uptade ( To see progression ).

Please leave feedbacks, thanks.

3 Likes

Yoo man! This is looking amazing so far! Wish you the best of luck!

And something cool aswell, i’m also developing a game! :smiley:

Check it out here! Devlog #2.5: Post Usage Upgrades. Post Your Opinions! - #2 by LikeWaterOk

2 Likes
Will you play my game
  • Yes, I’m following your game.
  • Yes, I’ll probably play it when it’s released.
  • Maybe.
  • Probably no, I’m not intrested.
  • Definently No, I’m not intrested at all

0 voters

Looks cool! I’ll keep checking back and i’ll definitely check it out once its done! So far so good!

I like the building style you used for the map and i’m excited to see how it progresses. You did good job balancing lighter and darker colors so be sure to not lean to much to either

2 Likes