Devlog #3: Creator Work. Post Your Opinions!

Other Remove BG

ZEPHYRA STUDIOS

PRESENTS

DEVLOG #3

WRITTEN BY

ZELIPHYR

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1.) Who We Are

2.) Current Progress

3.) Sneak Peeks

4.) Updates

5.) How You Can Help

6.) Leaving Message

Who We Are

__
__
__

WE ARE ZEPHYRA STUDIOS

Our mission is to design and develop original, imaginative, and highly entertaining games that captivate and engage players of all ages and backgrounds. We strive to create immersive experiences that are not only innovative and unique but also inclusive, ensuring that everyone, regardless of skill level or gaming preference, can find joy and excitement in our creations. Our commitment is to deliver games that inspire creativity, foster community, and provide endless hours of fun, making sure that every player feels welcomed, challenged, and thoroughly entertained.

OUR TEAM

Add a heading (6) Add a heading (5) Add a heading (4) Add a heading (3) Add a heading (1)

Current Progress

Your paragraph text (8)

We are currently 4.7% completed with our project, our goal is to speed things up, and release this game in Beta by June 1st, 2025.

You can follow along our journey by reacting and commenting on these posts!

Sneak Peeks

Starting UI

Character Models

More sneak peeks will be shared in the coming weeks as our development process continues. Stay tuned for exciting updates and behind-the-scenes glimpses as we refine and perfect what’s to come.

Updates

New Character Models Too Be Added!

Name: O’Rourke

Role: Enforcer

Description: Commander Rourke is a battle-hardened enforcer who leads his squad with iron discipline. His expertise lies in close-quarters combat, and he specializes in neutralizing threats with precision strikes. Equipped with advanced armor and a cool-headed demeanor, he is the embodiment of strength and resilience on the battlefield.

Name: Gorthok

Role: Ravager

Description: Gorthok is a relentless beast of destruction, wielding immense power and razor-edged limbs to cleave through anything in his path. His primal fury and monstrous strength make him a nightmare on the battlefield, feared by all who encounter him.

Name: Zara

Role: Grenadier

Description: Zara is a skilled grenadier, known for her precision and deadly efficiency in handling explosives. With her strategic mind and fearless attitude, she can turn the tide of any battle, using her grenades to create chaos and clear the path for her team. The eyepatch she wears is a testament to her battle-hardened past, and she’s always ready to make an explosive impact.

Name: Elena

Role: Sharpshooter

Description: Elena the Eagle-eyed is a masterful sharpshooter who commands the battlefield with her unparalleled precision. Her expertise lies in long-range combat, and she specializes in taking down enemies from a distance with her deadly accuracy. Clad in lightweight, agile armor and possessing a keen eye for detail, she embodies the essence of vigilance and dexterity in every skirmish.

Name: Caelum

Role: Sage

Description: Caelum is a dedicated Sage who has a profound connection with the winds and the skies. He wears a flowing crimson scarf that represents the whisper of the breeze and carries an ancient tome bound in golden filigree, which contains the secrets of aerial incantations. His attire is completed with earth-toned trousers and sturdy boots, symbolizing his grounded nature despite his affinity with the skies.

What do you guys think?

Not A Lot Today

Today, work was done with creators only.

How You Can Help

Method 1 | Donating

By donating, you help fund our game for advertising, group funds, plugins, hiring, and other assets that we use for our game.

ALL FUNDS GO TOWARDS OUR GAME, NONE ARE USED FOR PERSONAL FUNDING!

PLEASE ALSO COMMENT IF YOU DONATE TO RECIEVE YOUR REWARDS!

Method 2 | Commenting And Ideating

Your thoughts and opinions are incredibly valuable to us, as they can inspire fresh perspectives and lead to the discovery of innovative ideas that resonate not only with our team but also with the broader public. By sharing your insights, you help us go beyond our internal viewpoints and tap into what truly captures the interest and imagination of a wider audience. Your contributions play a crucial role in shaping ideas that are not only original but also widely appealing and impactful.

Method 3 | Joining Our Team

AVAILABLE SOON!

Leaving Message

Our team is dedicated to bringing this game to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. Your support and encouragement play a crucial role in accelerating our progress. We appreciate your enthusiasm and invite you to stay updated on our journey. Have a fantastic day!

~ Zeliphyr ~

6 Likes

Looking awesome bro!! I will be waiting for this for suresies

Whats the game about though? The sneak peaks you got look awesome, but what genre of game would this be? General gameplay?

The models don’t even look like Roblox! I’ve never seen such good models!
Images of poses:

Looks awesome! All best for you and your project!

holy cow! first time i’ve seen someone model custom characters! can’t wait for it to come out

is it going to be optimised though?

(donated 9 robux, i wish i could donate more :frowning: )

You Did! Wow! Hmm, maybe did you want like a “First Donated” chat tag?

Thanks man! We’re all working hard.

Thanks! The game is an action-packed 3 on 3 based mid poly fps shooter. It’s made to be short, and greatly entertaining, not quite sure on the genre though.

Thank you so much man! I think they look great aswell!

Thank you all! We have reached a new milestone! 100 Views on this post! Hopefully we can achieve more soon! Thanks for your replies and support!

For everyone that was having a hard time with the Post UI, it is all fixed now, if you have anymore questions or comments, please let me know.

Nice project ! it looks unique and looks great. I will follow this project .

yes please! i would like a first donator chat tag lol

Sounds Good! I’ll add you to the list!

New milestone! 200 views! Thanks again for the support!

Hey everyone! Sorry about the delay. But as of right now, progress has paused. We apologize for this, but progress is expected to resume as soon as we can.