DevRec's Builder Portfolio

Hello fellow developers. I am known as DevRec and have created this portfolio for users currently recruiting builders to use this thread as a resource tool.

I recently reached my 3rd year building on Roblox for personal projects and for sales commissions. I find building to be a fun and challenging activity, always looking for new ways to challenge my skills. In recent weeks I have noticed that users value my work to a point where it may be worth selling either for business purposes or for user’s projects, in the form of commissions and/or through game payouts as a part of a team.

To kickstart my career as a “professional builder,” I have taken the time to create this portfolio with effort and care. Below you may see my builds which are used as examples and are also for sale in the asset marketplace. I hope that these creations could help lead you to consider purchasing/ordering assets from myself, or drive you to hire me as a builder.

Feel free to look around the details tabs, which are ordered for efficiency below.

My Builds

Low-Poly Firestation (My first low-poly build.)

Two 8-bit builds created for @frogg_r as a gift.

A standard work cubical. (Interior/Technical design is my speciality.)

Pricing

Pricing varies for different projects.

Large scale maps (Ex. FPS maps, Minigame Maps, Lobbies) are usually affordable, especially when you order cozier maps, which make detailing easier, making the map look better.

Don’t forget that all prices are negotiable and this pricing section should be taken very loosely.

Contact Information

There are 4 easy ways to contact me, all of which are listed below.

• Roblox Messaging (DevRec - Roblox)

• Developer Forum Messaging

• Discord (DevRec#8135)

• Twitter (@DevRec_Builder)

• Reply to this thread once done. (Optional, but helpful.)

I am very glad you took your personal time to view this portfolio, and I look forward to working with you in the future. I wish you a happy recruiting session and a nice day.

4 Likes

You should provide more examples of your builds.

4 Likes

A wonderful assortment of both Low-Poly builds and detailed scenes. Expertly done. Bravo!

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback!