DevRel Virtual Prize Series

So if its a development challenge then why is the post talking about playing other games to get these?

1 Like

here is what I am saying @Thejamesgamer_iou

1 Like

Very VERY excited for this! Especially the prizes :star_struck:

I really would like to have the badge on top of my jacket, though. It is really annoying when you can do nothing about this after you have recieved the badge and realized that its not actually visible. I have attempted to reach someone at roblox about this for several months but i was met with dead silience.

This is a cool opportunity, thanks Roblox!

It’s great to see Roblox work on giving back to the community but what about the monthly active user crowns? Any updates for those?

1 Like

Ill do more research about this and post it here asap

I Think figured it out on each and every DET (Dev Rel team) challenges as long as they have the prizes that are from the prize pool the player can get them by playing or completing Im not 100% SURE If im wrong or right

please let me know if im wrong

(Because im very new to these kind of challenges)

1 Like

There Somethings you didnt say like how we can participate for new developers and when the first event start?? but its really good items i hope all get it and i hope to be one ot the winners. and i think these prizes will help alot of developers and it will encourage them to make better games. hope you all get all the prizes much greeting. :innocent: :heart:

1 Like

Wow, those prizes look really good. Thanks, Roblox.

Nice!!!

Can’t wait to participate in one! :smiley:

When is the next event and what are the requirements?

Super Stoked for this. I can’t wait to see what you have further planned for these events and for further information about this Topic!

As far as I know, those are international event items, aka you can get them if you are subscribed to other subcategories of devforum (other language ones to be exact). I got Book of Wisdom by completing some Russian language challenge which was about making a tutorial on their subcategory (I’m not joking). Maybe it was an international thing, I’m not sure. However, I think I was also supposed to receive an Achievement Medal, yet I didn’t.

Does it mean that they’re going to be reusing past participation rewards for new DevRel challenges? I’m still not really following. :sweat_smile:

You all did so good :clap:
I had a closer look, the accessories are very well made!

Can you please explain the steps you did?
edit: i checked and joined the russian speaking group and i had no clue wat they typed :confused:

1 Like

It was a very long time ago.
The challenge concluded like a month or two ago.
You can no longer get any of those items.

EDIT: it concluded 7 months ago, time flies man

1 Like

Oh i thought the ones you said was from the prize pool
edit: its still a mystery how to get the prizes in the prize pool

There not doing those anymore. People abused the system.

Yes, they’re not doing those anymore but the last update we got on them was “we’re revamping”. Please make sure you read up on something before you answer.