Did I cook with this settings ui?

I do agree with this!

Rounding from 0.33 to 0.3 can be a good decision. In most cases, that level of precision does not matter. (I assume this is what your reply meant, if not, it is its own feedback!)

2 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates, even though I don’t believe anyone is keeping up with them. I’ve been on a break. Thanks to the tips I got here are what the new additions going to look like:

2 Likes

After some time:

sliders are actually slideable now; and some organization on the buttons.

how about changing it to go from 0% to 200% instead of 0 to 1? Easier to read for normal players (really easy to implement aswell), and lets players set volumes to how they like it if needed to go above 100%?

Maybe change this from black text to white text and grey-black background so it isnt fully white. And has some variation

Other than that it looks really smooth and clean

1 Like

I did try the percentage way and it doesn’t really fit for some reason. It just looks weird with the underlines. And for the settings, to be honest I think it looks fine and that’s just because I’m too lazy to add some variation to it.

Here’s a newer update:

Wish I could have sound but gyazo doesn’t let me add that. If you want to test it your self, join this game:

(the topbar hasn’t been updated in a while)