Did not get the amount of robux I should have gotten

I know this is only 50 robux per sale, but it adds up and I really am concerned why this is happening.
Yes, I am aware of the tax, but the tax is not this much

here is the developer product stats:

50 robux as you can see

Here are two recent sales:

I only got 8. I should have gotten much more, maybe not 50 but I am pretty sure 70% of 50 is not 8.

why is this happening?

Also sorry for the weird category, I am not allowed to post in bugs and there is no category for currency problems.

3 Likes

Is this your product in your experience? If either of those are not, you may be sharing the revenue with someone else who uploaded the asset or who is hosting the experience.

3 Likes

This product is sold in my experience, yes.

Make sure this is YOUR asset with the correct ID. Sometimes, you might have another asset that has the same name.

Is this asset hosted on a group? If so, Roblox will automatically share revenue to other developers if specified.

It is on a group, but I checked the payment from the group which should be a total. But even that, I still get most of the funds

Do you use automatic payouts within your group? It most likely has to do something with this:

1 Like

wait so the price is only showing the profit for the group funds?

I’m confused now. Are you getting these funds from the group and transferring them to your account or are these income to the group’s funds?

I was viewing this on the group

probably missclicked?

maybe you were going to give someone 84 robux but gave them 84% of your group revenue on accident

1 Like

I have not given any robux recently, but I am starting to think maybe @Boele009 is right. I will try to see if he is

thank you for mentioning this, even though it took me 4 days to realize you are correct lol.

I did the calculations, getting 70% of 50 then 22% of that answer (35) getting my 7.7 which rounds to 8. so you are correct.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.