Did not receive my robux after after devex got rejected

I had tried devexing 98,000 robux on 22/10/22 and received a message informing my devex is rejected on 25th. But along with the rejected message, I did not get my 98000 robux back. It’s been more than a week since this happened. So I checked my transactions tab and saw this.

If you know about devex could you explain this?

2 Likes

Recommend you forward the issue to devex@roblox.com so you can follow up with the rejection and/or the missing Robux that was not returned to your account.

1 Like

I did that, 2 different issues with the email you mentioned resulted in no response even after a week.

Hey, are you still experiencing this issue? I got rejected sometime in November since there was ‘no such account’ as well but got my robux back within 3 weeks, I then got rejected again and still havent received my robux and it’s been almost 4 weeks. And roblox didn’t respond to my email.

Hey, it seemed like a bug in the Roblox website. While it showed me that the devex got rejected, my paypal seems to have received the equivalent amount in USD.

Hmm maybe because of holidays ?

This incident occurred almost a month back so that is irrelevant.

2 Likes

If there was a staff who could deny, then surely they’d returned the robux? Doesn’t make sense when a staff denies, but robux not returned.