DevEx Processing - Holidays 2022

Hey Developers,

As the holiday season nears, Roblox will have limited staff available to process DevEx requests.

Please submit DevEx requests at the beginning of December rather than later in the month as DevEx processing will slow down for the holiday break. Response times should return to normal in early January when we return.

Check out the DevEx FAQ for more information.

Happy holidays!
Developer Relations

131 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

I sure am feeling festive! Festive for the rates to be increased! ahahbaw, :frowning: ._.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ROBLOX!
:smile_cat:

29 Likes

Even though I’m not in the DevEx program, this is still understandable. I hope you all in the Roblox HQ enjoy your Christmas!

12 Likes

Time to devex all of my robux I guess then :smile:

10 Likes

Understandable. Thank you for providing this information.

7 Likes

Imagine having enough robux to devex :laughing:

Hopefully that’ll be me someday.

12 Likes

Bruh…
I submitted a request a week ago and haven’t received an update on it. I need to pay my rent, and “Sorry” doesn’t pay the rent!

8 Likes

Nice, I want to DevEx my Robux soon.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas!

It would be beneficial if in the future the devex process could be automated. This would reduce employee costs for Roblox, and provide a more efficient system for developers.

9 Likes

My devex request has been requested for 29 days and no updates from the team yet

7 Likes

But early Christmas before the end of december and it’s understandable that devex all processing for holidays since 2022 and also, they another ppl DevEx rates to infomation.

Just another giving around for early Christmas about DevEx holidays of December for a month.

5 Likes

Roblox has bots for moderation so why can’t they make a bot for DevEx?

5 Likes

Dang, come on Roblox my man needs a place to live. He can’t develop on the streets.

6 Likes

Given how the moderation bots moderate, I’d rather leave DevEx in the hands of humans.

6 Likes

What do you know. After I said that, I just received the money.
I get to stay off the streets for another month!

8 Likes

Glad to hear that! What a coincidence.

4 Likes

I wish all the staff on the Roblox team a Happy Holidays, and thank you for the notice!

8 Likes

I still waiting for the payment, however happy holidays

6 Likes

I cashed out again and haven’t received it. Probably won’t receive it until January.
EDIT: It’s January and I still haven’t received it yet. Nearly a month has passed! This is ridiculous.

6 Likes