Did roblox change anything related to their physics?

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I need to know what physics change recently took place, that could have broken my water

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Earlier today, my water script completely broke and the behavior changed completely, I am sure this isn’t my or my script’s fault, because I didn’t update the game at all and suddenly my water is completely broken, it was perfectly fine yesterday

(go to 9:00) to see the water before today

and if you go into the game today, this is what happens in the water:

this is very bad for me considering the fact that in less than an hour I need to release an update to game with water levels, and whatever change recently happened, it made swimming in water completely uncontrollable

(here is the game if you wanna try it for yourself) Colorful Obby! - Roblox

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I tried to look for any changes that happened to physics recently, asked people, and no one could tell me of any change that was related to physics

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

#1: wrong category.
#2: no. They just made it so when you enter the swim state the player gets a massive speed boost.

what is the right one?

i hope you are joking, because even when trying to swim side to side it doesnt work, the water is fighting you

(changed it to scripting support, didnt notice whoops)

The right category is game design (maybe). Also the water is pushing you back or forward? I’m guessing the player got launched into the air. It looks like fake water.

Well what you could do is: make your own water system or make it so upon touching a part fling the player in a direction.

It is already custom water, but I know the issue isnt there, because I haven’t updated the game at all and the behavior changed entirely

it pushes in all directions and makes it impossible to swim:

Oh sorry. I didn’t realize this was your game. I thought your were trying to recreate what was going on in the vid.

Well… I am technically… trying to get it to be like the video

Was this a joke or not? I can’t tell if you are joking or not

Yes. I am the joker. JK I wasn’t I thought you trying to recreate the top video. Anyways Roblox changes their physics often.