Didn't receive full DevEx payout

I just recently did my first DevEx payout of the year and when I received the money in my paypal it was about 2/3 of what it should have been. Has anyone else has this happen before? Will the last bit just take another few days and I should wait or is this something I should contact Roblox about? Any input on this is appreciated.

2 Likes

Are you sure it wasn’t due to taxes?

3 Likes

I think paypal takes a some of it. Why not have it go in a bank account?

I’ve been doing this for a couple years now and it’s never taken taxes out. I’ve always payed them after filing them during tax season.

They take some of it but it’s never been a whole 3rd of the payment. Are you able to have it go to a bank? I thought it could only be directly sent to PayPal.

Confirm the amount received and sent by Tipalti. Check if they took a bunch / see where the money went missing. You can also check the amount received by PayPal

Case in point of why I never store money in PayPal. If there’s any money deduction going through, it is incredibly likely that PayPal is doing it for “service fees”. Just because they haven’t done it before, doesn’t mean they won’t change tune. PayPal is less reliable and trustworthy than a bank.

If possible, you should always have your funds delivered directly to your bank via Wire Transfer.

Tax will never be taken off the payment because Roblox doesn’t know or assume your tax situation.

2 Likes

I just checked Tipalti. The amount sent by them in the first place is wrong. I email Roblox days ago so I guess I’ll have to wait and see.

Emailed them 4 times and still have not heard back in over a month…

1 Like