Difficulties with player movement after changing character

The only values for RigType are R6 and R15, the rigs are neither but its set as R6 because the regular players have that type forced.

*Regular players being the ones that havent had their character changed.

Is it possible if I can see the rig or how you arranged it in the explorer?

There’s probably something wrong with your rigs because most of the time rigs are supposed to work on characters if they are set up correctly.

Sure thing, would you rather I send a screenshot, take a clip of it on Medal or that I stream it on discord?

Theres 6 rigs in total, all of them have the same issue.

Screenshot is fine.

Character max

t3w

All of them are generally structured like that, although some are a little less organised. I learned the hard way not to parent limbs to other limbs.

One thing I noticed is that all of the parts are inside of a folder maybe that’s one of the reasons it’s not working?

A couple of them dont have folders, double checking rn if they also have the same issue.

Yep its not the folders, the ones that have all of the limbs parented directly to the character also cant move.

t3b

Try making them massless, the rig being too heavy could be one of the reasons the player can’t move at all

Unfortunately that didnt work.

It could be that you setted up your rigs incorrectly, try rerigging them and see if that works

The rigs worked correctly a month ago and animations still play on them as intended, also they are capable of movement from having :MoveTo() being called on their humanoid. Also if they get moved the camera follows them which means the root part is connected to the rest of the rig.

Oh then it’s probably a roblox error, because having something work before and not working now is kind of unusual, :confused:

Any ideas on a sollution? Or some way I can contact roblox about this?

If you are sure this is a bug then you could try talking to a Regular (on the forums) and ask them to post a bug report.