Difficulties with player movement after changing character

For now ill see if I can find someone with more knowledge on the PlayerModule since thats my only lead currently.

1 Like

Holding down a movement key during the character change forces the player to continue moving in that direction, I think thats more evidence of the problem being the keys getting unbound but im still not sure what specifically is causing it.

This problem gets more and more convoluted the longer I look into it, just discovered that you can see currently bound actions using the dev console, (still a bit iffy on what a action fully is but I assume its similar to a UserInput but with more functionality and not tied to a singular specific key), the actions themselves are not unbound when the character change happens, however the functions they are tied too stop being fired.

Hello again, how’s your rig? Is it working fine? I forgot to mention 10 days ago that you can revert your game version to last month since you said that it was working a month ago, so try that. If it still doesn’t work then I’m certain it’s a bug.

The rigs still do not function, I already tried reverting to a old version of the PlayerModule but it didn’t fix it. Sorry for the late reply.

1 Like

Do you have “AutoRespawn” set to false? Did you manually respawn the character? Maybe try removing the folders in the original parent of the custom rig and try parenting them to the player. I still have zero idea on how to fix this.

Also don’t only revert the player module but revert the entire game to before it was working.