Digital Art - Is my drawing okay?

EDIT: I OPENED A COMMISION :smiley:

I’m hesitating whether I should sell my work or not. I’m not really confident about it and I don’t know if others will like it.

Here is it:

Character

Drawing

And, how do you pay / how do they pay you using robux?

Should I open a commission?

Thanks!

21 Likes

Hello, your GFXs are pretty good. However, the first one looks like that you simply downloaded the avatar picture from your profile page.

Also, about your question regarding payment: you can be payed with R$ by:

• Asking from someone to buy a shirt, a gamepass, or any product (30% fee applies).
  • Group Payouts
  • Trades (Premium only)
1 Like

Awww! It looks very cute and kawaii!! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Usually via group funds

Your art is really nice! I like it, one thing:

The arm kinda looks 2D here.

1 Like

Thank you!

And the first one is just a reference, haha. I don’t really know where to download picture of roblox character.

GFX stands for graphic effects. You are referring to her drawing as “graphic effectss”

I wouldn’t recommend receiving robux through trades, because that won’t be eligible to cash out

I think https://roblox.com has a lot of character images you can download.

1 Like

pretty sure she was just showing a comparison between the first and second image, the first being her avatar and the second being her drawing of it

2 Likes

How do you pay using group payouts??

If they have robux in their group they can pay it out to you

1 Like

If they have enough funds in their group and if you are a member there, they can pay you out.

1 Like

I mean, how can they pay you using group funds? Do you have to make them an admin or something?

Thanks for replying btw♡

Group funds are added to a group when they sell a product. Then, the group owner goes to the Configure Group page and pays you out the R$.

1 Like

Group payouts**

I think group funds is the one with 30% tax?

No, there isn’t any tax. You’re probably talking about the method I mentioned before where they buy a product by you.

1 Like

Can a member pay you in a group? Do you have to make them an admin? I’m really curious on how this payment method works. I saw some commission posts that uses this payment method. I want to use it but I do not know how. I’ve been looking tutorials on google and youtube and I couldn’t find a single one.

Sorry for bothering you!

No problem. Admins cannot pay out people. Only the group owner is allowed to. How it works:

• The owner goes to the “Configure Group” page.
  • He chooses Revenue>Payouts.
  • He types the account username.
  • He selects an amount of R$.
  • He confirms the pay out.

That’s it! You will receive the 100% of the R$ he paid you immediately.

1 Like

I see! So basically, you join your client’s group to get paid?

Yes, you join the group and the owner pays you out.

1 Like

Thank you so much for answering all of my questions! I hope you have a great day/night!

your art is amazing and far FAR better then my hot garbage lol. I recommend you should start doing commissions.
cool-noob
as a comparison yours is fat better than mine

1 Like