Disable Reset | Free Plugin

Disable Reset

When you are in a hurry and can’t remember how to disable reset, trust this handy-dandy simple plugin to help you out.

How does it work?
Disable Reset will provide you with 2 scripts, one for ServerScriptService and one for StarterGui.

NO CODING INVOLVED!
Our plugin is free of any hassle, it is plug and play!

It takes less then a second to use this plugin to disable reset!

Simple steps:

1. Install the plugin
  2. Click the plugin icon
  3. Publish! It’s as easy as that!

Give it a try if you are ever in need of a quick way to disable resets without having to dig through your toolbox for that script you made in 2017.

https://www.roblox.com/library/5067528952/Disable-Reset

2 Likes

My only question for this is why does it need to be a plugin? I don’t think this needs to be a plugin as there are already many tutorials and scripts that do this and can be edited for even more use.

2 Likes

As said above.

Any reason why this plugin would be preferred over writing one line of code?

game:GetService("StarterGui"):SetCore("ResetButtonCallback", false)

2 Likes

This is a good plugin, as stated above: a single code would be enough though. (no offense) Thanks for contrubiting to the community!

I think its intention was just to save you time, since this is API few people actually bother to remember. however yes. I do think alone its too negligible to be a commmunity resource.

Maybe a plugin composed of hundreds of simple script functionalities which we can quickly insert into our game could be more useful.

This is not substantial enough for this category.