Disabling shortcut in studio doesn't disable shortcut

Currently when you press F12 in studio it will start recording a video of the viewport. I want to disable this because the F12 key is right beside the Delete key and I keep pressing it by accident and it fills up my videos folder with 1 second clips of studio. I cannot currently do this because setting the shortcut to be empty does nothing, pressing F12 still records a video

4 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

Please note that filling a bug report does not guarantee that it will be fixed once triaged.

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue.

Thanks for the report! We looked into the problem and it should be fixed now. Clearing the video record shortcut in studio should now disable it. Please let us know if you have any further issues.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.