Disabling visibility of blue spheres in rigs of skinned meshes

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to disable the blue spheres in skinned mesh rigs that show up while animating.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I am planning on recording my animation when it’s done, but I can’t get rid of the blue spheres on the skinned meshes.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have tried pressing ctrl + h, going to the rig in the hierarchy and pressing the eye button, and while I have looked for solutions on the developer hub, the only thing I found similar to my problem was solved by pressing the eye button. Pressing ctrl + h and the eye button only disable the visibility of the bones which are not shown in the screenshot.

4 Likes

Have you got an instance where they don’t show up? Like being in game or something?

1 Like

In game the spheres don’t show up, but I ruled that out as a solution because I felt like setting up all the things for it to work in game would take longer than finding a different solution, but I might just do that if I can’t find a different one.

2 Likes

I ended up just doing it in game, no spheres showed up and I was able to record just fine.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.