- Motherboard ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX x570-E GAMING
- CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
- GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
- RAM 32 GBs
- OS Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19045 Build 19045
Roblox Version 0.604.0.6040509
The bug occurs regardless of whether my beta features and plugins are enabled or not.
When filtering Workspace for an instance, if you select any instance displayed during that filter, insert an instance of any class into that selected instance, and deselect the newly created instance. Once you leave the filtering mode, the instance will have seemed to never been created even though it has been.
Repro.rbxl (33.2 KB)
- Collapse and then expand the first parent of the inserted instance
- Close and reopen studio (if you’re feeling spicy)
What I expect to happen is when backing out of the filtering mode, the created instance shows.