Disconnect message is incorrect when account is warned/banned

When I got my warning last night, I got a message that I got disconnected because I launched Roblox somewhere else. I checked what game was launched, and I saw got a warning. I was in relief.
Bug: wrong disconnection message.
The disconnection message should be something like: “You have been warned or banned on Roblox. Check the Roblox homepage”, on those lines. Maybe not telling you what is wrong, but at least a disconnected message.
The same disconnection message has been around for a bit, I am not sure if this has been stated or not, but this needs to be fixed soon. It scares/affects everyone, especially those developers with a fan-base, or a game, when they upload something for the game, and get disconnected thinking someone has hacked them.

4 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?