[DISCONTINUED] Clothing Designer Portfolio

Every designer has their style. It’s not that I can’t do certain styles, such as military, but I find it quite boring and simply unenjoyable to work on. Therefore, I’m not going to waste my time designing something I don’t like. I am glad you asked this question, though!

3 Likes

As MissMae15 said, the skin color is just for the showcase. The actual clothing template is transparent :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whys that? I find it fun, challenging, and a nice way to learn something new. Especially making clothing for very large groups.

hey, could we contact eachother via devforum? i’m interested in a full outfit pack 300: robux_gold:, and your work looks promising :grinning:

Hello there! Do you have Discord? If you do, please send me a friend request on there. I am not able to do business via the DevForum. Sorry if this is a deal-breaker for you!

oh, alright then. unfortunate.

Does that mean you do long term designing?

1 Like

I have added you on discord. We can talk further there. My discord is Maxen2031#3524

Yep! As long as the offered payment is the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing service, Incredibly fast. I am more than happy with the results, 10/10 recommended for the work completed. I can’t stress enough how happy I am with the speed and quality of service :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! Sam is amazing! She has so much talent. She is super fast and gets the job done properly. Her work never looks rushed and she finishes the product up to perfection. I recommend you order from her as she will never let you down! Thanks. :slight_smile:

Service - 10/10
Products - 10/10

1 Like

Sam is extremely talented and cheap! I’m completely shocked by her work! Her patience and service is also extremely great, I’m going to order from her again soon :grin::+1:

1 Like

I’ve commissioned Sam various times for my group, and her creations keep getting better and better! She is a great communicator and clearly puts a lot of time and effort into her work. Her prices are MORE than reasonable and I’ve urged her to increase her prices as she is massively talented! She is truly one of the best designers out there, and I would recommend her for anyone in need of a clothing designer!

1 Like

Forgot to reply to this but I commissioned her to make 6 outfits and they were perfectly made! They were made within a day as well. She’s an amazing clothing designer and very fast. Highly recommend hiring her! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Impressive work! Sam’s absolutely skilled and does good job with fair prices. Will recommend. 10/10

1 Like

Im interested, sent you a request in Discord

Notices 12/21/2020

Taking the holidays off

I will be taking the 24th and 25th off in celebration of Christmas. Just wanted to let you guys know that any orders placed before then won’t be started until the 26th!

Looking to the future

Not referring to anyone in particular, so don’t assume. But I get alot of “bad” customers. Mostly immature and annoying children that make me de-motivated and stressed. Or people that don’t read my prices and rules before ordering. My short-term goal for 2021 is to prevent these types of clients from contacting me in the first place. I’ve been considering various methods:

• A commissions server?
  • A Google form?
  • Increasing commission prices?

If you have an opinion, feel free to shoot me a message on Discord or a pm on the devforum to express your thoughts! Anyway, none of this is concrete (yet). Whatever I decide to do will be implemented early 2021.

Edit: For now, I’ve updated my portfolio (specifically, my Terms of Service) so that it says what I want it to say.

2 Likes

You definitely deserve to increase your prices, Sam! Rightfully so as well since your designs are exceptional and top tier. A server would also be helpful to keep up with your availability and designs, so you should also go for that!

1 Like

I definitely recommend working with Sam! Sam does amazing work and I will definitely come to her if I need any more clothes done. I had an odd request that I was having trouble finding someone to do. She accepted the job and knocked it out of the park. She was also quick to respond and very receptive to any changes I asked to be made.

1 Like

Hey guys! I ordered a couple of outfits from Sam. I’m proud to announce he did a GREAT job at producing the outfits. Sam is very kind, helpful and understanding. She answers a lot of questions about designing and improves your work if needed. I highly advise you hire Sam, she’s a great designer. I WILL BE HIRING HIM IN THE FUTURE FOR SURE. - Love Jamal.

1 Like