Discord Logo has an Odd Size

Today, once checking DiscourseHub to see any updates and/or new announcements created by Roblox engineers, I got a PM (Private Message) from another user. I read the new message but also read others before to remember the context of the overall discussion, not just by the title. As soon as I did it, the Discord link that I sent was bugging out… I thought it was a problem with my application, so I decided to close and open it up, and the result remains the same.

Reproduction Steps

1. Open the DiscourseHub application on your phone;
  2. Go to a PM/Topic/Reply that you saw and identify the link that is directing you to go to a Discord server;
  3. Analyze the logo of the other media that the user is linking.

Expected Behavior

I expected that it would appear as a normal link redirecting user(s) to another social media.

Actual Behavior

I took a look and it seemed that the logo out of the blue had another size:

Issue Area: DevForum
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Medium
Frequency: Consistently
Data First Experienced: 2023-04-06 00:15:15 (UTC-3)
Data Last Experienced: 2023-04-06 00:15:20 (UTC-3)

2 Likes

I think the screen size’s length is too small that it goes like that, or is it discourse’s issue

1 Like

Ask discord why their social metadata is screwed up.

2 Likes

I have analyzed if it was still occurring and it seems to be fixed now… Unsure if it was a wacky bug from Discourse itself, yet now it has returned with a proper size!

Wrapping up this topic by marking this reply as solved. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.