Discord to Roblox Moderation Bot

Just something I should point out, if you ban yourself, you get the message You have been kicked from the game: You Have been kicked from the game.

Not sure if this a bug or a feature, but when you rejoin after this you get the proper ban message with moderation, and reason.

It’s not a bug, I was just a bit lazy to supply the ban stuff

2 Likes

Wouldn’t this ping the bot in every active server, basically causing it to crash?

What do you mean? You host your own instance of the bot, so I don’t understand how it would crash

Think of 40 odd running servers, all checking if the bot is online. Wouldn’t that cause some sort of issue?

I’m actually unsure on that. The last time I heard, Repl doesn’t limit requests on sending a request to the webserver, but I do see your concern

They do but it would have to be MASSIVE. They do this to prevent things like attacks. If you are worried about Roblox being mad you can set your own rate limits via repl.
@index_l @zachariapopcorn

Its not roblox I’m worried about its replit XD. Imagine 100 active servers, every one pinging the replit bot webserver every 5 seconds.

1 Like

I keep getting this warn/error How do we fix it?

Add https:// to it

Hey, I was looking at some of your other projects, and I was thinking as a suggestion that you could make a bot with all of the features in here and the management bot you made. It would be quite cool and help the community out.

It says I don’t have perms to run commands

thank you so much for this, i can do a lot with this base UI and stuff!

Maybe an amateur question, but how do I use the Discord commands? To see the help menu and stuff? I keep typing ?help and nothing is popping up.

Due to a new discord API thing, you need to specifically allow message content indents.

Got that ticked. It seems like my bot just randomly went offline.

EDIT: Ohhh, the bot goes offline if there’s no one online in-game.

i cant find baseReplUrl. No link appeared in the console

I got it working but the discord bot doesn’t work. I tried to do ?help and nothing happened

Any “discord to roblox moderation bot” in devfourm dont work, However you can look more at github or replit, glitch or whatever.

Not really, Reddit is 24/7 host. And this has nothing to do that if non players are online in the roblox game