[Dishonored Project] Scripter Needed!

Hello me and my friend Bakyl have been working on a Dishonored group with a few other developers, all our developers are currently Builders if you are a builder and wish to help all we ask is for an example of some work relatable to the genre, but we are In need of a SCRIPTER and there is sadly NO PAY (yet). Thank you for your time and if you wish to help out contact my discord and we can discuss terms
Discord: Lance, StevenMacLeod

Dishonored like the game?

Yes like the game dunwall tower etc

I just finished Dishonored 1 yesterday. Finished Dishonored 2 both as Corvo and Emily like a week ago. Pre-ordered Death of the Outsider, going against my rule of no preordering games. Got it for $22 so I guess that’s okay.

Love the games, but I sadly do not have the time to help. Good luck, though.

1 Like

Thanks Ill maybe link you to our games when we finish

This belongs in the Collaborations subcategory. You can move it there by clicking the pen next to the title.

Personally, I’d like to help, but I already have way too much on my plate. Good luck on wherever this project may lead to, though.

1 Like

You should elaborate on what the payment when it comes around will be, cash or robux? If people are expected to be paid in cash then a binding contract for you to meet that arrangement is called for.

It will be Robux

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.