Disneyland Orlando is hiring!

About Us

Hi there! I am Aviation_Joe, and on behalf of Disneyland Orlando, am announcing that we are hiring!
We are a group that strives to make a realistic Disney experience, without it being the exact same as a real park.

We are currently in need of builders and modellers to help us build our main street and rides.

The Team
@DISNEYFAN8001 - Builder
@Aviation_Joe - Builder, scripter
@tobiO0310 - Scripter
@kermitthefrog37 - Builder
@iitxm - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team to create realistic buildings from the Disney parks. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with the team.

Photos

https://gyazo.com/be9d2ffd34cc6c3e51a164631a49cdca

Expectations

Our game needs at least 5 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We will pay via percentage.

Contact Us

You can contact me on Discord (Aviation_Joe#7389)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Altough I really like your idea, using the Disney brand isn’t a good idea. Disney is a protected name and it will probably result in your game being deleted. I suggest you to choose another name for your project.
But after all, good luck with your project!

5 Likes

This will most definitely get copyright striked. If not by roblox, by disney if this gets popular. Like @Boele009 said, you should probably change the name.

2 Likes

Actually Disney have said they consider as free advertising before, so it is fine. I mean there is a massive roblox Disney game so we should be fine.

Do we have to wear masks on the job

1 Like

Wow. Ok. Did not know that, if this is really true, which I’m trying to figure out right now, then they should progress with this project. Full steam ahead! :train2:

I wish there was a steam train emoji, that would’ve better fit this. :frowning:

1 Like

No. Anyway, you will be a dev, not a cast member.

Just found some evidence from a while back

A percentage is not a great way to pay. If the game flops, the developers earn nothing.

1 Like

Not saying this in a salty way lol, Disney in Florida is “Walt Disney World” not “Disneyland” which is the one in cali and paris. If you intended that, then I take that back lol. Just want to make you aware :smiley:
p.s It is looking great so far!!!

With how much detail we are putting in and the success of other Disney based groups, I think we should be OK. I understand it isn’t a great way to pay but we don’t get much funds, around 25 a month from people buying our clothing.

We know. We don’t want to exactly copy them and also we are not basing it off any specific Disney park. Don’t worry, someone else thought that.

Thanks for the feedback! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi! I’m a female voice actress, and I realized that it would be cool if someone could like announce a line before players go on a ride. Just a random idea I had, but if you’re willing to do it contact me! I also happen to have an example of what I mean, its in my portfolio under showcase.

Have a nice day!

Percentage is a bad way to pay, the game has a big chance of flopping and the developer will be left with nothing. You said you have clothing that is spelled so why not give the developer the money once the job is done and not percentages.

If the game flops and the developers don’t get paid it will give you a bad reputation on the roblox developer platform.