Display asset Id number beside or below asset name in inventory

Browsing through my decal inventory I just thought it would be so much easier and faster if the asset id’s were displayed, so I wouldn’t have to open each asset in a new window then copy the number from the url. Right below the asset name there is the created date, and there appears to be enough room to ad the asset id as well.

I just Copy the link address, paste it into the URL Bar and grab the ID. Not much of a struggle but hey, that’s just me.

I’d rather have it copy to your clipboard upon clicking the Asset ID than just copying it. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’d think that something we do so often would be a bit easier to do though. It’s annoying to have to upload 10 images, open 10 tabs, subtract 1 from the ID (maybe more if there’s a union in the way), and then copy/paste into studio.

You’d think that something we do so often would be a bit easier to do though. It’s annoying to have to upload 10 images, open 10 tabs, subtract 1 from the ID (maybe more if there’s a union in the way), and then copy/paste into studio.[/quote]

Don’t forget subtracting 1, landing on a place, and then having to go back and subtract 2.

IMO, we shouldn’t have to even go to the site to upload decals in the first place. It’d be great if we could upload images from the game explorer that weren’t tied to our game at all and just copy the assetID from there without any extra legwork.

A bit of info:
I always have some ROBLOX page open, so if I want to upload decals, the develop page is always one click away. However, because it’s a website and I have to download the whole page every time I go to a new page, combined with my subpar internet connection, it takes 3.8 seconds to load the develop page, 3.6 seconds to load the decal tab. Combined that’s 7.4 seconds if I want to get to the decal upload page.

If all I had to do was upload images through studio, it’s a program and not a webpage, so I’m not having to download anything to get to the decal uploading, so it happens instantly minus the time it takes me to navigate to the decal uploading. We shouldn’t have to use the site to upload assets in the first place – we should be able to upload everything from studio :X