Display Showcase - "My House"

A couple pals of mine recreated their rooms into Roblox. Since my room is basically my entire house, I recreated my house 1:1 as I could make it. I’ve been wanting to really go all out with a low-poly build for a while now since I haven’t really tinkered with it much, so while this build is low-poly, I also wanted it to be well detailed as well. This build is a brick-only build, and does not feature any decals, textures, or meshes (except for half-sphere meshes but boohoo, sue me). I’m also pretty proud of the mirror effect I made on the bedroom door (shown in the third screenshot provided) This build took me around a month to complete, including occasional procrastination.

Here are some screenshots of the build. :]

Screenshots

I would really love for everyone to see my build in-person. Max is four players since it gets pretty cramped being in my 30-footer. If you do check it out, please tell me what you think, and any constructive critism would be greatly appreciated so I can continue to improve upon my future builds. Thanks for reading!

My portfolio

9 Likes

Why are the lights in the 2nd picture and last picture not emitting any lights?

1 Like

For some reason the lights in Studio are not behaving the same in Player. I’ve made some adjustments to try and even some things out but this is one bug that’s out of my control.