Dissonance of Oberon

This is basically a game that is on alpha-release status, this game is ment to be a multi-faction warfare group, set on a extended deep universe, players are ment to take an alignment between 2 super power factions,

Those are some images of the game creation, if you would like to take part! make sure to join here : Dissonance of Oberon - Roblox

11 Likes

Wow, this is…amazing…

But don’t you think that this should be in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations? That way more people will be able to view it. Plus, it would fit the very definition of a showcase.

So, one question: is this using the surface appearance texture? If not, are you planning to implement it to increase realism even more?

5 Likes

This is amazing! The level of detail put into both the map and the lore is astounding! The worlds pictured are absolutely breathtaking. I have a few questions:

• Will there be space battles like in the thumbnails?
  • Are the cities interactive games, or just showcases/RP games?

No because feedback, ask people’s opinion about creations, in my case this is more like an advertisement. and it might get deleted by someone from staff

1 Like

Amazing terrain work, especially in the first two pictures.

I love the giant mushrooms, the trees, the rocks, it’s wonderful. :slight_smile:

Could you let me know how you made the gentle fog effect over the land? It’s really cool and I’d like to try it out.

1 Like

RP Games, they gonna be interactive, same as space battles.

1 Like