DKNui V1.2 (GUI Animations Module Script)

This is my first release of a Module that I use to make my own GUI animations. It’s my first resource I’m putting out there for people. I put in information in comments inside the script for newbie scripters to be able to use the module too.

Before using the module please make sure to read the tips and the debugs for an idea how to use the script

If anyone could give me feedback on new animations I should make or how much it helped, maybe tips and tricks for me, it would be appreciated! I am planning on making more animations for my own needs which I’ll routinely update in the GitHub link below.

If you’re gonna brag you don’t need it, I don’t need to hear it. I’m just posting my resource for people who are actively need something like this. I hope it helps other people more than it did for me! Happy Developing! :smiley:

DKNui

EDIT: There’s something wrong with the script, I’ll figure it out tonight. (FIXED wooo)

1 Like

It would be appreciated to have a better explanation of how to use it on the post. Also, providing any examples along with videos or gifs.

1 Like

Yes! Please add images and somrthing to the documentation

1 Like

Ill just make a video sometime soon! Keep tabs on this post and i’ll post the link when its made! :smiley:

I’ll post a vid sometime! Ill put a link on the post just keep tabs on it :sunglasses: