DMC Delorean Time Machine

This is my Delorean Time Machine. It runs using BodyVelocity, has working time circuits, and many more features.

INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:

1. Go to the rear, and click on Mr Fusion. This will cause the car to be refueled.
  2. Click the driver-side door and enter the driveseat. Click on the Time Circuits handle to turn on the time circuits. (Note the car will not time travel whether time circuits are not on, or if there isn’t any fuel. it needs both of these to time travel.)
  3. Choose a destination on the green keypad, it is put in order from 1-4. (Choosing destinations instead of typing one in. You can choose a destination and the car will teleport to an invisible part which the destination is at.)
  4. Accelerate the car at 88 MPH, the added Speedometer on the dashboard will give you a MPH conversion from SPS to MPH. Once you have successfully reached 88 MPH/140 SPS the car will disappear in a brilliant flash of light to arrive at it’s new destination. Great, now you have to refuel again.

put feedback in the comments! i want to know what you guys think of this, i’ve never seen anybody else do it on Roblox before. Should I add a hover conversion too? Let me know.

(Don’t mind bad audio/video quality, it’s the recorders fault not the actual game.)

39 Likes

I love the movie. This creation is amazing! I also like how you are dressed like marty,

7 Likes

Wow. I’m speechless, this is one of my new favorite things I’ve ever seen on roblox. Simply amazing.

3 Likes

Not only is the build AMAZING its also amazingly scripted??? you have true skill

2 Likes

This is incredible! There is little to critique, but I’d change one thing as you did ask for feedback:

Have the door open/close slowly when clicked, it’d be better with the sound effect (the sound effect is longer than the time it takes for the door to instantly open/close, if you sync the door speed with the audio perfectly, it’d be much cleaner).

Otherwise, I love the detail! This is really neat, keep it up!

2 Likes

I’ll see what I can do. Since the car is a static model (This is for so that it teleports correctly) the doors cannot rely on hinges to move up.

Amazing! Everything looks so clean. Nice job.

2 Likes

I love it! There’s just one thing that I don’t like…

The Roblox avatar is clipping through the car!!!

How could you create this masterpiece and neglect clipping?! Please, please fix this! (My only personal suggestion would be to make the avatar appear invisible to others.)

2 Likes

I can make the seat lower, unfortunately I can’t script making any character who sits on a specific seat have a specific area invisible yet

1 Like

I never did care much for the movie, neither did I even watch it, but this

This is the definition of epicness itself.

The exterior, scripting, interior… Absolutely love it man.

2 Likes