Do i Have an Chance to Recive my Group and my Game project Back?

yes i did, cuz they did fake messages thats someone is telling lies in development groups about me thats am scaming ppl which isnt true

And what exactly did you visit/show them when screensharing?

i showed in my settings only my username, and than i went to my email and showed thats the email is the same

So you gave them your email and then they sent a 2FA request code and you either showed them it or you approved it?

I’m glad to see you got your group back, but this makes huge impacts to the roblox community about safe clicking and cookie links.

I was hacked October of 2021 from a cookie log hack, and over thousands of robux was taken from my account. When I tried to recover, Roblox kept asking me questions about ‘iTunes’ and eventually I just gave up the process.

Seeing this post gave me chills and I immediately turned on all my 2FAs. :fearful:

i didnt aproved anything on my email, i only showed it

i didnt know thats those are cookies, it was on Discord not in Web, i didnt accepted any Cookie in Web or Discord

1 Like

Is it possible for you to recover that robux back? Losing 80k+ must be very painful to watch.

i lost 330k and Roblox Support didnt even responded to me, they just closed the support without any help

Dang, I would love to donate you that back, but I’m not exactly ‘rich’ right now.

the Group was gave from the Hacker Account to this User
z900 - Roblox or https://www.roblox.com/users/3777850519/profile
and this user stole the Roblox from my Group, i was talking to this user in discord, he said that he buyed my group for 1000 USD which is Aggainst Roblox TOS, soo am verry mad thats i didnt recived any help from roblox while i was standing with Roblox TOS

1 Like

am trying to Update my game and climb again Up, thats how Roblox Treats us Developers, Zero Help for the Developers, i mean i was even ready to do Call support but roblox sadly doesnt have that

1.) Using USD to buy ROBLOX groups. :rage:
2.) Also 1K USD?? seems a little high on the fictional side. Just saying.
3.) Also how did he “buy the group” If it was stolen.

It seems to me as if this is lack of opsec. You screenshared your emails… in addition, why would you add your phone number just to revert it?

i had and have phone binded but nothing came on it

soo, i updated the one respond, there are the informations what the person whose stole my group commited to me

thats susspects me, look at the Photo of the transaction and ownership logs

Hello, can you show me a screenshot of the email of Roblox when you finally got your group back? Thank you!

am not sending anything that has with my email to do

Oh that’s alright!. I was just wondering what it looks like. I only know what it looks like if your group has been unlocked so I was just curious as well. I’m still waiting for roblox support for their final decision if I’m going to get my group back or not. They said that it was already escalated to their account restores team and should wait 1-10 business days.