Do i Have an Chance to Recive my Group and my Game project Back?

Hello ppl, i wanted to ask which cards do i have now on my table? my account got hacked and my Groups with my Games got Stolen, Roblox Support isnt still giving me any live sights and i sended about 8 Supports, soo i wanted to ask if there is an idea how i can recive the ownership of my group back or do i have an chance to Destroy my Entire Group.

My Account got Hacked 21.10.2022
YT Video:

this here is my group, in the game project on the credit board there is still my name @CallMeMike_02 as Main Developer and Owner of the project.

in the Group Logs there must be thats i was the 1st Owner of this Group, the new Owner of the Group is Kicking me out of the Group to aviod thats i will recive it back or something like that, the susspicieus thing about is: different groups this user own:

there are even more groups.

Grouplink: Power Low Studios - Roblox
Gamelink: Battle for Honor Classic [Early Alpha] 🎤 - Roblox
i assume thats roblox mods will remove this post, even when we are asking aboup our possibilities or even when we need help.

11 Likes

what i can’t understand is, how they hacked you, if you only clicked to join in a discord group, (maybe this had some impact or whatever, i don’t know ) this is really weird, ikr there’s alot of fake links that actually steals your stuff, but it will only happen if you provide password and etc

that’s why i never click on any link, even if the link leads to roblox or whatever , i would rather search it myself

nvm i see that you got your account back

ye i got, but the issue is: i lost my group, the hacker gave it to his account and from his account he gave it to another person.
if group is buyed or not, buying Groups with USD or Robux is aggainst roblox TOS also i got hacked

1 Like

Hello, I am having the same issue atm. My account was hacked and changed the ownership of my group 1MOTION. I was able to retrieve my account but not my group. My group contains all of my games, assets, group funds and everything. Hackers are basically earning right now from my games.

I searched your group and found out that it has been returned to you. Can you tell me specifically what did you do and how long did it take? I will appreciate your reply. Thank you!

As you can see here, they’re generating money from my games. The longer it takes, the more money they’re stealing. My group is making over 100k robux per day and I’m already heartbroken. I already contacted Roblox last Thursday night but they didn’t replied yet except for generated emails saying that my support ticket is still on queue. :frowning:

your group will be sold as mine and all your robux will be stole as mine, Roblox wont return you the robux but they will return you the owner ship, Roblox is verry Gready about robux, i lost 330k Robux

Welp, they stole my 3.5 million group funds and used it to buy expensive limiteds. My group earns 150k robux per day and they’re still earning from my games. But I do not care about that at all. I just want my group back. Can you tell me exactly how you sent an email to Roblox? Does the returning of group ownership also applies for a rollback? Thanks!

I Send an Email to Roblox Restoration Team thats i want my Group Back, but tell ONLY group or it will take you 2 Months of Support.
also tell them thats they should return the group to the Pervious Owner [Your Roblox Account] and than just wait

also, maybe your game will get killed by the hackers, thats what they did to me, i had 200-300 players in server now its just 15

Thank you for letting me know. How long did it take before you got your group back after sending your first email?

1-2 Months it took me, enough to steal my Robux and to Loose my Playerbase qwp

1 Like

When you joined the server did you have to verify in anyway? e.g. scan a QR code or authenticate/link your discord account to anything

Btw, I noticed that they also made dummy accounts which they gave each one a role that still has admin access. I am afraid that if I successfully recover my ownership. They will suddenly destroy everything which they still have access.

I’d like to ask this. Are all the role members gonna be resetted or Roblox will only change the group owner itself? Thanks!

nope i didnt had to do those i just joined the VC there

when the group will become an new owner, let me know, cuz am susspecting one person of beeing the hacker thats stole a loot of money from me on Roblox, Roblox didnt took any actions against it while it was on Roblox

So you joined the discord then immediately joined a vc channel, did you have to screenshare or anything?

they only wanted to see my username, after that i got hacked

But how long exactly exactly did it take for Roblox to give your group back? How many days in your case?

I think there’s more to it than that. So you did screenshare?

2 months it took them, enough to let the hacker to kill my game and steal all my Robux, Roblox did nothing against it