Do medical tools such as a medgun/potions follow Roblox TOS?

Hello Game Design Support,

I have just started working on a tool that heals you, and the tool is a revolver with a vial on top as a health potion. When you use it, it will play an animation that injects (no needles) it into your arm. My concern is that it will be a violation of Roblox’s TOS… Must I reconsider & create something more classic such as a health pack. I want to also note that classic roblox tools such as potions could also mimic the use of pharmaceutical drugs to some extent, and I am unsure what crosses the line right now.

Thanks.

Source:

Does this “potion” resemble a drug/medicine for Roblox? If so, you’re not allowed.
I would change it to “bloxiade” or a “bloxy cola” for your healing tools or something like that.

I believe this would not be allowed. You could always have a gun that shoots a health potion onto someone.

1 Like

The rules arent really applied evenly across games, I would stick to a basic fantasy potion you drink, if youre going for something somewhat modern maybe just change the model to something like a cased jar or whatever, either way Id say the injection could cause issues