Do Not Dynamically Move Navigation Arrows on the Creator Dashboard

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to use the creator dashboard as every time I want to shift through my assets to look for a particular item the arrows at the bottom which allow me to navigate the page keep dynamically shifting.

These buttons:

Why is this an issue? Depending on the length of all assets on any particular page, the arrows to shift through the creator dashboard with move up or down. Here’s a video demonstrating this:

While the dynamically moving navigation arrows are pretty, there are a few problems that arise because of this:

• I have to always adjust my mouse to move on to the next page. This means that I cannot spam-click to visit later pages in my asset library, and this wastes a lot of time. I have to constantly make micro-movements on my mouse when in reality I could have the cursor in the same exact place.
  • I accidentally click on assets. By far the worst effect of this, shifting through my assets is such a pain as since the arrows can move up or down, I constantly click on the wrong item. This wastes a lot of time, going back and repeating the same process. This is illustrated in the video above.

Making the navigation arrows not dynamically move would be such an excellent UX fix.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I would be able to go through my assets quicker and more efficiently.

26 Likes