Do roblox bans stay on your permanent record?

I DO NOT WISH TO APPEAL I AM SIMPLY LOOKING FOR INFORMATION!!

So I just got banned for the dumbest thing. My first ban ever since I joined Roblox which was in 2016.

And basically my friend said if you get banned 3 times then u get a perma ban. I want to know if this is true or not (meaning if the ban stays on your permanent record and increases in level until you get permanently banned). He said “First ban is 1 day, second is 72 hours and then third is a week”. I really don’t want to get banned in like 2034 when I finally get my 3rd ban for no reason again. Please someone help I want to keep making good roblox games and having fun :sob:

1 Like

sad to say, I have 2 more lives guys. just lost my first (i think)

1 Like

were you playing mm2 lol… yeah roblox keeps up with your bans but in your case its not a big deal so you dont need to worry

1 Like

roblox battlegrounds game and it sucked when I got the message

1 Like

you will only get terminated for something really bad you wont get terminated for saying something in the chat dont worry you are good!

1 Like

but like isn’t a permanent ban a termination? doesn’t it level up each time you do the same thing like “harassment” so I have two more chances

1 Like

one of the only ways I can think of, of saving my account is by being youtube or tiktok famous and then getting it back somehow like how Flamingo did

1 Like

Really, roblox bans are the worst if you’re trying to devex

If you just want to have fun, dont worry

1 Like

dude so it will impact the amount of money I make if I have a ban

no it wont impact anything dont worry its nothing to worry about

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.