Do Robots Dream of Electric Sheep?

Hello,
I would like to make a game where a robot/AI takes in input of all the parts it can see and you can move around and it will record that data and each round it will do a recreation of the scenes it experienced using AI and the more scenes it experiences the more realistic the “dreams” will be so like if it only experiences one scene with a character moving around and pushing a ball around then when it dreams it will look very shaggy and everything will be all over the place but as iterations go on everything looks more and more in order

1. How would I make this script
  2. Are there any existing neural network APIs/libraries i could use and learn to make this work

- Br, iSyriux

4 Likes

AI’s don’t have consciousness. It’d be like saying a CFD simulation has consciousness. All an AI is (assuming we are talking about ML) is it gets inputs and tweaks these things called weights to get as close to a target. A algorithm solver in a sense, they make their own algorithms for problems. I think there is this one called neural net but even then it is just OOP you still are coding the synapses yourself. Speaking on the math behind it you basically get the delta change of this activation function then apply it to your weights. But how should my neural network look like? Well you can either guess or optimize it by using genetic algorithms. Speaking on your more realistic dreams if u mean like generating one from previous data we used what is called a seq2seq model

You can look at my ai’s ig if you are still puzzled
https://github.com/EppersonJoshua/GeneticAlgorithmLua

Hello,
I know AIs don’t have a real conciousness as they do not manifest physically.
All your script does is print a table two times

you dont understand what it is doing but it is developing its own algorithm smh

You literally answered your own question

Hello,
I don’t know how to use the code that CoderHusk sent me

Well AI is a really hard topic :slight_smile: I reccomend you read these

https://stevenmiller888.github.io/mind-how-to-build-a-neural-network/