Do some roblox services must be paid?

I have seen on Twitter this tweet and since I have never seen that section on my creation dashboard I understood that the person who post the tweet have paid by using some roblox services. Have I understanded good? Can someone explain me what do this tweet mean?
Tweet image:

2 Likes

As of now, there isn’t any solid evidence that this is true (no video, no staff’s confirmation, no one else reporting that they have seen this happening too). It might be something to do with external/3rd-Party services being used here.

I believe we should get an announcement about this before even a screenshot of this came out, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

3 Likes

Yes but that is (looks like roblox creator dashboard). You mean is an edited picture?

Like I said, it might be something about this particular Developer using 3rd-Party services on Roblox, therefore being charged for doing so. Roblox services are - as far as I know - still free unless we get an announcement saying otherwise.

TL;DR: Just means that this might be a misunderstanding, and the billing doesn’t have anything to do with using Roblox Services itself.

Ok, thanks! I hope it keeps free

I do hope so too.

If my previous reply helped, do make sure to mark it as the Solution of this topic, so others are able to find their answers easily!

1 Like

can you stop spread such nonsense and spamming it every day? already been answered that that is fake and roblox would lost alot of players due to that? flagged.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.