Do you think a younger audience would click on this advertisement?

I would like your opinion on this advertisement, please answer the following questions if you want, or answer in your own way.

1. Do you think a younger audience would click on these types of ads?
  2. Do you think it might be too clickbaity?
  3. Do you think the advertisement could get a good CTR?

If you could give feedback/criticism for the advertisement, that would also be great. Please do not aim to be nice or anything, the point of this is to see what people think of this.

1 Like

its a bit clickbaity since it says “want to play the BEST soccer game on roblox?” but a younger audience would definitely click on it

2 Likes

From my experience, ads claiming to be the best, or the most fun, don’t tend to do well. This is the only thing I can suggest for your ad. The “Hey you! Want to play the best soccer game on roblox?!” part does seem a bit click-bait. However, maybe it is the best game. Who knows?

Good luck.

1 Like

You should make the ad show what the game is so people can actually see if they would be interested in the game or not.

2 Likes

@foodislife345678
Guess so, but my aim to catch the eye of the viewer so I think words like “best” would catch the eye of a viewer.
Also for your second reply, I show the skins which you can earn in the game, so I guess that’s a part of the game as well.
@Galactiq
Thanks for the feedback, do you have any main criticisms for the advertisement or do you think anything should be changed up to make the ad better?

What I mean by “showing the game” is to show in-game screenshots.

Not just one thing that’s included in the game.

Like I mentioned before, I would exclude using superlative words, such as “the most” or “the best.” I disagree with what @foodislife345678 mentioned about excluding parts of the game. I think it is helpful, and (sometimes) essential, to preview a part of the game. This grabs a viewers attention. For example, plain text tends to be unattractive to a viewer. I would much rather click on an ad that shows a soccer player doing a rainbow over the keeper or something (just a random idea).

Summary: Include portions of the game within the ad itself. GFX goes a long way if done right. Click-baitesque text, claims, or images is something I strongly suggest against.

Keep it simple, stylish, and unique.

Good luck! :smile:

• Galactiq
1 Like

What I was saying was to show more in-game screenshots, not take away them.

Because it doesn’t really help just to show the skins you can get.

Thanks for the advice! Means a lot.

Maybe a little too much text, but otherwise, I’d say it’s great for a younger audience!

Well, the best and only real way to see is to test it! Do a test advertisement for 200 robux or so.

Young audience or not, your advertisement should be easy to read and easy to understand. The text certainly fulfills the understanding aspect. I would change the color scheme for the second ad: it’s a bit difficult to read at first glance.