"Documentation Content" issues no longer support markdown when filed through the Bug Wizard

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to file a content issue in #bug-reports:documentation-issues, this is because a recent update to the bug report wizard has caused the wizard to no longer provide markdown support (or anything beyond basic-text support) for “documentation content issues”!

This means that I can no longer attach images of the content issue nor can I format my post to actually be readable, just look at this snippet from my post:

This is hardly readable!

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience using the forum because I would be able to provide visual evidence for issues and overall use better-formatting to increase the readability of my bug report without having to edit it after posting!

4 Likes

Hey Abcreator, this should be fixed now! Thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.