Does anybody know where I could get these images?

Hello people, so I was making an game, and I need a lot of the old roblox UI images as an reference. So…

Does anybody know where I could exactly find like a bundle of images, for an example, of the general old roblox website and game UI images, such as the join button and other stuff similar to that, I need the original files or just the most hd ones I could find.

Here is an example of one thing that I would want.

ExampleOfTheOldPlayButtonImages

I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

I have tried searching on google and other sites, but I find little of these…
(I am not looking for one or two old images, I am looking for possibly like an file or an site that contains a lot of these old images. Aka an Library of these images.)

Another Example

An example of two old website Images, what I essentially want is to get them as in the highest resolution or possibly the original images.

1 Like

Although probably not the best solution but a method I’d try is looking at Roblox on the wayback machine and seeing if you can find pages with the images you’re looking for from that.

3 Likes

Like @anon2793720 said, the WayBack machine is likely your best option if you cannot find old image files on Google.

I went back to ~2010 and took a screenshot of this, you could easily take the Magic Wand and crop out the other parts to make the background transparent.

3 Likes

@MatkeFTW Did you ever find an image for this? Am working on something similar.

Nope, didn’t find the images, however if you are trying to find them or something similar I recommend that you check out this post.

I have found a lot of Roblox reference pages. Though I might share

You could potentially extract similar images from those sites, for the really old images (as shown under Another Example) you could check the WayBack machine and extract those images there.

2 Likes

Sorry for bumping in, Very late on the topic, But it is best like what @namesriley said, to use the wayback machine until you find the image.

Cheers