Does anyone have any ideas for a game, from this build I did?

I was working on a cartoony/simple build style, and have thought of a few game ideas, but do yall have any? What type of game or idea would this build suit?

2 Likes

Since it looks pretty cartoony, I think a simulator would fit well. The bridges also remind me of flood escape or deathrun, you could try those two game types. Honestly, this could fit multiple genres.

It’s a type of build that could fit many types of games. It’s not specific enough.

2 Likes

As it has already been stated, this matches with a simulator. You can also make a king of the hill game with it, I guess. Also, you would better delete the spawn decal and set the CanCollide property of the spawn to false.

2 Likes

For me, this kinda looks like Roblox deathrun or speedrun 4. While it is very small, if scaled properly, it could become one of the maps from deathrun or speedrun.

It could also be in a story type game. You could make the story game based in the mountains and have this simple thing with some added obbies to make it more interesting.

2 Likes

Looks like an obby game or simulator, it could be used for a lot of genres.

I see this as a Deathrun level, looks pretty good as well.

To me it looks like community maps from Flood Escape 2, but it looks more like a Roblox Deathrun map, looks pretty cool.