Does anyone know how to make a limb damage script

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to learn how I can make limb damage for future games.
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    image Script wont work
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

local Head = Instance.new("IntValue") -- Creating The Value For HeadLimb.
       Head.Name = "HeadLimb"
        Head.Parent = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Head
          local  Torso = Instance.new("IntValue") -- Creating The Value For TorsoLimb.
           Torso.Name = "TorsoLimb"
            Torso.Parent = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Torso 
             local RightArm = Instance.new("IntValue") -- Creating The Value For RightArmLimb.
              Torso.Name = "TorsoLimb"
                RightArm.Name = "RightArmLimb"
                 RightArm.Parent = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:FindFirstChild("Right Arm")
                  local LeftArm = Instance.new("IntValue") -- Creating The Value For LeftArmLimb.
                    LeftArm.Name = "LeftArmLimb"
                     LeftArm.Parent = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:FindFirstChild("Left Arm")                     
                      local RightLeg = Instance.new("IntValue") -- Creating The Value For RightLegLimb
                       RightLeg.Name = "RightLegLimb"
                        RightLeg.Parent = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:FindFirstChild("Right Leg")
                         local LeftLeg = Instance.new("IntValue") -- Creating The Value For LeftLegLimb
                          LeftLeg.Name = "LeftLegLimb"
                           LeftLeg.Parent = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:FindFirstChild("Left Leg")
                            warn("XxVanillaTR's Limb Health Kit Has Been Loaded!")
                             Head.Value = 100
                              Torso.Value = 100
                               RightArm.Value = 100
                                LeftArm.Value = 100 
                                 RightLeg.Value = 100
                                  LeftLeg.Value = 100           

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

This script was by XxVanillaTR. The script doesnt work when i add it to my game is their a certain location i need to put it? Is their any errors in the script

Just a simple suggestion, for the code to make it much easier to read put a bracket code around it.

(This)
1 Like

Using raycast or touched melee, it all depends.
Make the value of the limb decrease as you please. When it falls over a certain threshold (0 preferred), you can initiate a script inside the Starter Character or Starter Player.
For limb breaking, you can create a ragdoll joint for the specific limb.
For limb detaching, you can duplicate and unanchor the fake arm and delete the real arm!

3 Likes

Hey, you’re wrong sorry to say.

1 Like

Honestly looking back its such a bad way to script something like that LOL
So true