Does anyone know how to script a subway realistic? It would be nice that the subway will work

I’m not very good at scripting. I only understand simple scripts. But how do you script a subway realistic? I mean with sounds and animations.

2 Likes

Showcases usually dont require a lot of scripting to make it look good. You just need to adjust the lighting, and make sounds yourself. You can use scripting to connect the sounds to play multiple songs, etc.

Same goes with animations.

1 Like

ok. Its only the sounds need to work a spetial way. Same goes with the doors.

1 Like

You can use TweenService for the doors, play sounds in the workspace by inserting a new Sound instance.

1 Like

If you wanted to make a realistic train, you might want to look into CFrame, or for the doors, you might use TweenService

1 Like

He could tween the trains CFrame from one point to another to make it look smooth

1 Like

Well if anyone could help on it it would be easyer

Please do not ask people do design entire systems for you, it says

OK. I understand. No Problem. I will do it myself

You can hire people to do it for you, or post a request in #collaboration.

Do want a working subway or just for looks? You didn’t really elaborate on the question, on what you want the subway to be.
This question is way to vague…

i have just updated the question

Ok, I can give you sources to help you script, though here in devforum our purpose is to help you understand something or help with a script issue that you are facing…

Roblox - How to Inverse Kinematics Part(1/2) - YouTube and also Roblox - How to Inverse Kinematics Part(2/2) - YouTube

So to elaborate a little on what your meant to do after you understand the concepts above. Using the tweenservice move a part of the subway, maybe the first compartment. Once you do make it so other compartments using inverse kinematics find the angle in which the compartments should rotate to the other compartment in front of them. This will hopefully create a realistic platform movement for your subway. Then just place EgoMooses gravity controller so that the player sticks to the platform during its course.