Does anyone know if I can check if im able to devex

so bassicly I have robux that I made from ugc (technically gamepasses) which I want to devex but idk if im eligible since I have been banned twice before for scamming which one was just a random chat message a while ago

and the second one happened yesterday were a game I was selling ugc’s in got mass reported and banned does anyone know if I am still able to devex any help would be highly appreciated

The developer exchange guidelines states this:

• Comply with the Ongoing Service Requirements for Developers (described below); and
  • Be in complete compliance at all times with the Roblox Terms of Use, which include these DevEx Terms and the Roblox Community Standards. By way of example, the following will disqualify you from DevEx: scamming, phishing, false advertising, attempting to exchange Robux for real currency other than through DevEx, and any illegal or unethical activities.

Once you’ve submitted a DevEx request, the agents over at Roblox will, in most cases, check your past moderation history. If you have been banned numerous times before, your request will most likely be denied.

However, I’ve some stories about users who’ve been banned before, but waited a few months for their strike to expire, to then submit a request and get it approved.

hmm alr thanks for the help

the first ban was over a year ago for chat messages

the second ban yesterday and a game I was selling ugc in was mass reported even though there was nothing wrong with the game

so do you think I wouldnt be able to devex and should I just put the robux on another account and devex there?

also if I didnt get the second ban would I be able to devex

I can’t answer whether or not you’d be able to devex. The only way to find out is to submit a request to Roblox and see what they say.

It’s unpredictable really.

alr also if I transfered the robux to another acount is that bannable?

Not that I’m aware of, no. However, it depends on how it’s transferred; sometimes Roblox might not see it as “earned robux”. It’s also bad practice, as you lose 30% of it anyway (Roblox taxes), and it can take up to 30 days to receive it.

I’d say, submit a request on your main account. If it’s denied, you’ll get the full amount back!

hmm alr then and if not then just transfer it ig probally shouldve put the robux into a group lol thanks for your help though