Does anyone know of any decent (morning) skyboxes?

I’ve been looking for a morning skybox to use for my place for several weeks now.

I usually find my skyboxes via the toolbox, but as expected searching up any keyword along with the word “skybox” returns a bunch of crap called “Skybox Skybox Skybox Skybox Skybox Skybox” containing backdoor or virus scripts, and the ones that are legitimate are either of low quality or don’t fit the aesthetic of my build at all.

I’ve also seen plugins that offer easier access to high-quality skyboxes, but they (understandably) cost Robux that I quite frankly don’t have.

Does anyone have any recommendations? To be more specific, I’m looking for a morning/day-time skybox that is at least somewhat realistic. Other than that, I’m willing to accept pretty much anything at this point since the default Roblox one isn’t cutting it :confused:

2 Likes

You can try using these, as these are authored and uploaded by the original creator

https://www.roblox.com/library/627338483/Peaceful-Morning-Sky-HD-No-Sun

https://www.roblox.com/library/626733816/Elegant-Morning-Sky-HD-No-Sun

The creator of these skyboxes also has other skyboxes you might want to check out

1 Like

There is an amazing plugin by @Elttob on his Elttob Suite called Atmos. Check it out! It is really helpful!

1 Like

That’s the one I was referring to in my original post. I have the Robux for it on my old account, but I’m afraid to transfer the R$150 over to my new one because I feel like Roblox will flag me for scamming or something lol

1 Like

How will you transfer them? There should be no problem, they are your :robux:

If you want, there are also several tutorials on YT about how to create your own. I’d recommend you looking some of those videos so your skyboxes can be totally original

I’ve transferred maybe 30 or 40 to my current account via buying gamepasses and stuff with my old one. I’m to afraid to go over maybe 20 R$ in one go because I feel like that’d look really sketchy on my transaction history as I said before

As for your other reply- I’ve actually tried that a few years ago during my “no free models ever!!1!1” phase. I’ve never seen a YouTube tutorial for making skyboxes, though. I should look into that, even if just out of curiosity

1 Like