Does anyone know why my game just got monetized?

So, recently ROBLOX took down my group game and gave my account a 7 day ban. The reason was apparently I had something called “Ultimate Trolling GUI” in it. (I’ll call it UTG for short)

A little after my appeal, ROBLOX changed my ban from the game being “discriminatory” to apparently me being discriminatory, despite the fact that it was a holder account that’s never been in a game or even spoken one.

After all of that, I knew ROBLOX wouldn’t do anything for me so I reuploaded the game minus the UTG that got in via a virus. So my game has been clean and everything’s been going well for a couple of days, but now roblox has decided to Content Delete my game once again with no reason this time. The virus with the UTG has been removed for so long, yet, the game gets Content Deleted again?

Does anyone know why? There’s no blood / gore in my game or anything. It’s a simple hangout game with some cool GUI’s with it.

Here’s some picture proof of everything i’ve explained in order:

My account banned ^ (Look at the reason)

A couple hours later, despite being banned, somehow it gets on the new games studio then leaves

Ban reason got changed as soon as I decided to log in after that weird Studio Teamcreate thing

Once again, my game is content deleted.

P.S I checked the banned account to see if there was a new reason, no, there was not a new reason.

Please can someone explain why this keeps happening to me? There’s no inappropriate stuff in the game

1 Like

Did you put the Ultimate Trolling Gui In Your Game??

1 Like

I didn’t intentionally put it into my game. It got in via a virus.
I was testing some ragdoll modules and it slipped in.
I deleted the GUI as soon as I saw it but moments after, the game was immediately deleted and my holder account got banned.
I luckily had a save minutes before the Trolling GUI got into my game so I published it and tried pick up from there. But now, ROBLOX has evidently deleted my game again, but this time not providing any reason as to why.
There is not trolling gui in this new version.
All the GUI was made by me with no trolling / discriminatory purposes.
My game does not consist of free models either. I have searched up and down for viruses.

This is really problematic for me as I plan to spend a lot to advertise and I am worried that all my hard earned ROBUX will just go to waste due to a content deletion.
Yes I’ve emailed support and I hope they can help me, but considering how it went last time, I don’t have my hopes that high.

Maybe it could be any plugins you have?

You got banned for discriminating content.
Are you sure there isn’t any offending or discriminating models in your game?

Did you use free models? There might be some hidden stuff in them.

Have you dances in your game which against the rules like “Twerk” or something like that?

I mean the only thing that could probably be classed as discriminatory even though it isnt is a girls and boys toilet?
There are no free models though
I don’t see how a girls or boys toilet is an issue seeing as tons of games have that

No all dances in my game are pretty much ROBLOX uploaded animations that have been used throughout many other games or mocap animations which I’ve never seen anyone get banned for as they’re all the same that others use.

I seriously can’t think of a reason.

How could a plugin that I have on my account get my game banned? Shouldn’t I be banned? Or preferably, shouldn’t the plugin be banned?

1 Like

Idk, but it possible could be.

You’re gonna have to appeal. There is no other choice. You have to appeal, and try and convince the moderators that this was a mistake. I’m sorry that you’re in this position, and I hope you can get this resolved.

3 Likes

This happend to a friend of mine Named Ameratoliosis Who her game Lucid Got banned from the UTG Virus of his account getting banned and sent me this picture

Also about the appeal sometimes roblox thinks its your fault for adding the UTG and may not accept it.