Does burying or burning NPCs go against community guidelines?

I checked and they’re VERY vague on what violence is too much violence.
These 2 have been done in sillier contexts, but our game is a little more grounded.
Would this cause us issues?

1 Like

If it’s has a lot of gore or is pretty graphic then yes. Otherwise I don’t think so, though you would be walking close to the fire.

It’s kinda unknown because the tos is very vague. Someone requested this to be explained better:

They gave this example:

In the given example:

Players may dismember limbs and shoot human characters in half
Players can choose to drag, beat, stab, shoot and burn human characters
The game explicitly displays blood pools, exposed organs, dismemberment, etc.

So the real answer we can give is “idk” because it’s a gray area, but the above game has 14 million visits and has quite a bit of violence.

2 Likes

If the npcs are alive then no but if it’s like a funeral and they are being cremated then it’s probably fine

I am supprised I am just now seeing this question. I may be able to answer this better.

Hi I do funerals which involves some of the aforementioned activities you described. The answer is basically no.

As long as you follow roblox’s TOS in terms of depictions of blood, gore, and violence, the act of burying, dismembering, and or burning a body isn’t necessarily prohibited. With anything on roblox its a matter of intent, if your trying to go all out indie horror and do gore, ya they will have something to say about it, but if you keep it tame you shouldn’t have an issue.