Does encription actually have a use in RemoteEvents?

While watching this video, I wondered: what if I encript RemoteEvents. But then I realised that it would have no use to encript RemoteEvents, this is my arguement:

The purpose of encription is to secure a connection between user (client) and server. However, the structure of RemoteEvents makes it so you and the server can call and recieve from a personal channel. So having a public and private key would be useless.

The only situation where this might have a use is if a RemoteEvent:FireAllClients() event was used, but even that wouldn’t be needed because everyone would get the same piece of Data.

No. Anything the server sees, the client sees (arguments being sent to the server from the client).
Do the logic on the server, that’s all you need to know.

Encryption doesn’t work because exploiters control the client. Anything the client can do, including encryption, the exploiters can also do perfectly. Encryption does nothing but annoy reverse engineers enough to get them to tear your game apart even more than normal.

The most likely outcome after you adding encryption is someone reverse-engineering it and then releasing the solution for others to use, which is the exact opposite of what you want to do by adding it.